Training and Coaching
Each of our teams offer a variety of training and coaching opportunities.
Training takes the format of a one-time class or class series, either organized for a team or offered centrally through University HR or Technology Training.
Coaching is an ongoing relationship established with an individual or project team that typically looks like a regular meeting frequency (weekly or bi-weekly) to coach on a specific project.
- Process Improvement – regularly offered through University HR
- Service Design – regularly offered through University HR
- Project Management – upon request
- Service Quality – upon request
- Usability Basics – upon request (coming soon through Tech Training)
- User Experience Design – upon request
- User Research – upon request
- Creating desktop procedures – upon request
- Process Improvement
- Service Design
- Project Management
- Service Quality
- Usability Basics
- User Experience Design
- Data practitioner support
- User Research
Get in touch to discuss a training or coaching retainer for your team.